Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Amortentia - Love Potion - Harry Potter Potion Tutorial #1

It's safe to say that I'm a die-hard Harry Potter fan, and I truly loved making the potions from the entire series. 

I've had a few requests to show how I make certain potions so I'm going to do an entire series (close to twenty parts) and show how I made each one. If you'd like to see the potions I've created in the past you can click here and here.

Materials Needed:
1. Miniature glass bottles (you can find them at hobby lobby or michael's)
2. Resin (Any kind, or you can even substitute the resin for water or Fimo Deko Gel if you like)
3. Toothpick
4. Cup (To mix the resin)
5. Red marker (Or red food coloring, red pastel chalk, etc.)
6.Glue (E600)
7. Miniature label (I made it by printing the word Amortentia on tan paper)


 

 Once you glue the label to the bottle you're finished, and now you can add it to necklace or a key chain. These make great gifts, especially if you have friends that love Harry Potter as much as mine do!

The video is below for extra help!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment