Saturday, March 31, 2012

Black Forest Cake

I finished this project earlier than planned so I decided to share it! I made the cake using simple circular (miniature) cookie cutters that are a little over an inch in diameter. I used burnt umber, white, and red...pretty easy huh! A link to the video tutorial is at the bottom of the page.

Well earlier today I went to Michael's to pick up those miniature bottles, and I have to make a corrections. They aren't made by Reflections, they're made by Jim Holtz Idealogy, and they're called corked vials.


This is what they look like, and I'm going to use these in the next Harry Potter Potion Episode. These are a little trickier to work with since they don't have headpins already in the tops, but they aren't impossible to use:)

Anyway, this is one of the first weekends where I haven't been out (and not able to make videos), so I'm taking full advantage of it!

I'll be uploading new video(s) tomorrow, so Happy Saturday night...even if you're at home.

XOXO,
Toni


Black Forest Cake Tutorial Below:

No comments:

Post a Comment