Ashlynbebe (from YouTube) requested specifically that I do a blue Wolfsbane potion with smoke that glows in the dark. At first I had little intention of doing it because I had no idea how I would or could create an effect like that, but I stumbled upon a stash of fabric paint I had from literally 8 YEARS AGO! I am not making this up!
I found the bag of about 15 colors a few weeks ago and added them to my crafting supplies with no ideas of how to use them.
Yesterday, I was actually about to go purchase a new bottle of Glow-In-The-Dark fabric paint. But then I thought about that forgotten stash, went searching through it, and found the almost empty bottle!
I felt so resourceful:)
M A T E R I A L S:
- Miniature Bottles: Michael's Craft Store
- Clear Elmer's Glue: Joann's Fabric
- Tulip Glow-In-The-Dark Fabric Paint: Wal-Mart
- E600 (Glue): Hobby Lobby
- Blue Food Coloring: Wal-Mart
- Miniature Label: I printed it out very small, then cut out the words and used a lighter to burn the edges of the label. Please be careful it you're going to do the same!
So try it for yourself, and have fun!