Showing you how to make miniature baskets, and cutting boards.
These baskets can be used to display polymer clay bread, pastries, and fruit :)
- Glue (I'm using E600)
- Skinny popsicle sticks
- Wire cutters (to cut the popsicle sticks)
- Suede, Leather, or Waxed cotton cord (to make the handles)
- Neutral fabric to drape in the baskets
- Wooden Circular Disks (mini cutting boards)
- Wood Stain Marker in Early American
You can find all of these supplies at most craft stores.
Watch the video tutorial below :